What Items Can Be Donated to Our ReStores?Here is a list of our commonly donated items. If you have a donation question, call our hotline at 626-387-6900 or send us a message on our contact page.
Must be less than 10 years old and in perfect working order.
– Stoves and Ovens
– Washers and Dryers
Items must be free of damage.
– Architectural Items
– Drywall (must be at least 4′ x 4′)
– Lumber (at least 4′ long)
– Insulation (unopened packages only)
– Plywood (must be at least 4′ x 4′)
– Shingles (unopened packages only)
– Trim (at least 4′ long)
– Tools (with battery/charger if needed)
WINDOWS AND DOORS
Must be free of cracks and peeling paint.
– Patio (vinyl construction)
– Sliding (vinyl construction)
– Shower Doors (including hardware)
– Storm Doors (including hardware)
Must be in a resellable condition and free of damage, stains, pet hair, and odor.
– Bed Frames
– Desks (solid wood and one piece only)
– Box Springs